The split on finality

Following a marriage dissolution judgment, often years later, cases end up back in court on postdissolution motions and/or petitions. Typically there are requests to modify child support, maintenance, parental decision making and/or parenting time. Many times the trial court adjudicates some but not all of the pending motions or petitions.In such circumstances there is always a question as to whether the …

Please sign in to continue.

Become a valued Chicago Lawyer subscriber today and receive:

  • 12 monthly print editions mailed.
  • Access to and our e-edition.
  • Bimonthly news and informational emails.
  • Special editions such as Forty Under 40, Practice Resource Guides and much, much more!.

Call (312) 644-2394 or subscribe now.